Learning and Development Specialist
Based in Co. Kildare
Salary = DOE
- Be responsible for planning, sourcing, facilitating and evaluating all learning & organisation development activities.
- Plan and lead change and organisation design interventions from concept to effective execution.
- Support team initiatives in the area of learning & development, change management, organisation design and business process management.
- Facilitate the on-going development of aspects of the HR strategy, policies and plans to meet the changing needs of the business and to create a high performing organisation e.g. Talent development and succession planning.
- To work with the HR team and the line managers to implement and optimise learning and development process and practices.
- To deliver \ facilitate events; e.g. Performance Management training to employees with line management responsibility.
- Assist members of the HR team in the delivery of training and development initiatives to staff.
- Promote and facilitate a culture of learning and organisation development across the airline.
- Any other relevant duties including project work as assigned by your manager.
- Proven track record and previous experience in a L&D role.
- Relevant HR Qualification required or working towards a relevant qualification.
- Trustworthy and have a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Experience in delivering formal and informal training interventions to a multi-cultural workforce.
- Experience in designing, delivering and validating organisation development interventions.
- Experience in coaching and developing others to fulfil their potential.
- Ability to work on own initiative on project-based tasks.
- Willingness to learn through coaching and formal training programmes.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and proven problem-solving skills.
- Flexible approach, ability to adapt to evolving environment
- Strong Computer literacy – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HR IT Systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
To apply for the role please submit your CV via word or call Grace on 045-897733.