1 year fixed term contract
Naas, Co. Kildare
Hybrid – 2 days in office/ 3 days working from home (dependent on business needs)
Salary: Flexible depending on experience/exposure
Accountabilities and Key Activities:
- Support in the development of a comprehensive training matrix strategy which is aligned with the legislative and statutory requirements of the industry.
- Maintain a comprehensive License to Operate matrix, managing all associated training needs, records and reports.
- Responsible for the recording, maintenance and update of CPD records
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the wider company training matrix and manage continuous improvement of critical competency curricula, assessments and programmes.
- Play a crucial role in the implementation and continuous improvement of the new company Learning Management System (LMS), with a particular focus on data cleansing and preparation activities.
- Provide data and insights on learning needs and activities to inform decision making, and support the production of internal reports, external publications, requalification and certification for accreditation.
- Manage the department’s general administration, application and invoicing processes, striving for continuous improvement and efficient processes.
- Provide daily support to Learning & Talent function.
- Act as the main point of contact for all training queries for specified areas.
- Cleansing, preparation, and management of the learning management system and maintain regular updates to comply with audit criteria
- Daily administration of E-Learning courses, publishing learning material and recording attendance
- Administration of financial information such as invoices etc.
- Organising training room venues, accommodation, transport and catering for training attendees
- Liaise and correspond with training providers and venues
- Ensure competencies are up to date
- Support in the delivery of induction processes
- Carry out other relevant duties as required from time to time
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role ideally within a training, compliance or HR function, strong admin experience considered also
- Experience managing learning and training records systems, retraining requirements in safety-critical skills and compliance areas a distinct advantage
- Proven excel experience to a minimum of intermediate required
- Educated to degree level in HR, business, or relative discipline (advantage but not essential)
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office) with some exposure to training and/or HR systems
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with an ability to collaborate effectively
- Basic knowledge and understanding training related construction activities.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and work independently with minimal supervision
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude and willingness to take on multiple tasks and projects