Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Junior Health & Safety Officer in Co. Kildare
The role will involve travelling around sites in Co. Kildare, with an adhoc travel to Dublin or Cork office.
Salary €30,000 - €35,000 DOE
- Support the organization in meeting the requirements of the Safety, Health, and Welfare at Work Act, 2005
- Support the organization in the review of current and new EHS legislation / regulations, and compliance with same.
- Support the organization in the review, audit, and improvement of company EHS documentation.
- Attend, participate and chair EHS meetings, as required
- Support the organization in the collection of information relating to accidents / incidents and assist in any follow up investigations.
- Support the organization in maintenance of the EHS management systems to ISO standards i.e., Quality Management System (ISO9001:2015), Environmental Management System (ISO14001:2015), and Occupational Health & Safety Management System (45001:2018).
- Provide EHS support to operational departments within the organization, for example:
- Preparation and review of Method Statements / Risk Assessments / H&S plans
- Assist in monitoring EHS performance throughout the organization through:
- Audits of compliance with company EHS policies and procedures
- Monthly EHS compliance reporting
- Assist in provision of EHS training to company personnel
- Proficiency in MS Office packages necessary
- Diploma in Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills required.
- Construction experience an advantage