Junior Accounts Payable
Portlaoise - Permanent
Start Date: November / December 2021
My client is seeking to appoint a Junior Accounts Payable Assistant on a permanent basis.
The client will offer a Hybrid working model, once the successful candidate is trained.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts to statements received
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve account queries
- Preparation of supplier payments on weekly basis and posting to the accounts package
- Match supplier invoices to purchase orders and delivery dockets
- Enter invoices onto accounts package
- Assisting with ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Communicate any concerns with Management with regards to supplier accounts
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable department
- The ability to maintain clear and accurate records
- Computer literacy
- Good administrative skills
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410