Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for an Import and Export Coordinator on behalf of our FMCG client in Co. Kildare.
This is a temporary role to run until March. Immediate start is highly desirable.
- Planning loads for Export to IE and Global customers
- Be the main point of contact for all import and export declarations going into the UK and coming into Ireland from the UK.
- Reconciling any differences between systems and creating reports that will potentially be sent to customs both in Ireland and England.
- Co-ordinating the system to ensure full compliance
- Where systems fail manual inputting of all information will need to be documented using excel and uploaded to system.
- Requesting supporting documentation for Health Certificate approval.
- Generating any bespoke document that the customer needs (packing lists etc)
- Supporting Planning and Materials Managers with import processes
- Processing charges for any 3rd party services required to clear goods into the UK.
- Import declarations and lodging CVED’s
- Keeping records in accordance with internal audit requirements and to support resolution of any customs queries.
- Excellent knowledge of working with different interfaces essential.
- SAP and CAS knowledge essential
- Strong Excel Skills required