Human Resources Executive
- Contribute to the development of, maintain with legislative updates and manage the administration of HR policies and procedures in Ireland, providing input for on boarding and training for managers.
- Manage and continually develop the HR (HRMS) system, systemising HR processes, maximising its capability/ usage and reporting for Managers, Staff and Talent/HR
- Manage HR system information and documentation ensuring it is kept up to date and accurate with a focus on new joiners, probation management, leaves, leavers, retirements, training records and auditing information monthly.
- Manage pension administration and day-to-day queries from staff, through the HR Queries (cases) system.
- Prepare monthly and annual updates for payroll and pension processing, including details of any changes such as sick leave (paid/unpaid), maternity leave, parental leave, parents leave and all leaves types
- Roll-out of specific HR projects as required, such as the development of and custodian of all HR processes for the Talent/HR department
- Manage administrative reporting requirements and project support to the HR department, acting as secretary for the Staff Consultative Committee, and conducting regular headcount reconciliation, audits and reporting against KPIs
- Partner with the HR Manager during recruitment campaigns as necessary, for comparable grades
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Capabilities:
- Good knowledge of Irish employment legislation.
- HRIS systems
- HR processes
- Public sector pensions
- Experience in the maintenance and administration of HR policies and procedures.
- Excellent decision-making capabilities.
- Project Management and excellent organisational skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels
Desirable Experience, Skills & Capabilities
- Public sector
- 2+ years HR Generalist/Executive experience
- Degree or Diploma Level Qualification in HR Management and/or Business discipline.
- CIPD accredited
Salary negotiable DOE