HR Training & Development
Based in Co. Louth
My client based in Louth is actively seeking a HR Training & Development professional to join their well established company.
- Management of annual training & development plans.
- Collaborate with the managers to conduct training needs analysis and talent development programmes.
- Support department managers and supervisors in completing training plans.
- Liaise with department managers and supervisors to continuously improve the training system and ensure they can directly address the development of their direct reports.
- Support HR with the Induction training program.
- Ensure all new starters / internal movers have a training plan identified ready for them commencing their new role.
- Ensure effective communication and promotion of training and development activities though utilisation of the employee app.
- Work closely with the training co-ordinator on all areas regarding training.
- Promote learning and development initiatives, services and resources.
- Produce meaningful training performance metrics to monitor progress as well as differences between operational areas.
- Work closely with Group HR Functions to deliver on the people development strategy.
- Incorporate BTPD program into internal training programs.
- Support and when required manage the delivery of specific business focused HR and training projects.
- 8 plus years’ experience in a HR & Training role
- Third Level qualification HR (or related discipline)
- Proven project management experience with excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
To apply for this role please submit your CV via word document.