HR Stand Alone (Part Time)
Based in Longford
Part Time (20 hours)
My client is a well established business based in Longford actively seeking a HR professional to join their business on a part time basis. This role is a stand alone position reporting to the Managing Director.
- Manage all leave requests
- Manage payroll
- Managing recruitment processes end to end
- Ensure we have proper procedures in place for all existing staff to comply with employment legislation
- Liaising with each store manager
- Manage the Starter/Mover/Leaver process – including contracts of employment
- Assisting, implementing and advising managers on company policy queries and employee relations issues.
- Overall organisation of the staff reviews
- Training & Development – maintain a systematic approach to the training & development of staff whilst ensuring accurate training records are maintained.
- Managing grievance & disciplinary investigations as required.
- Employee Relations
- Compliance - Full ownership of the HR system, ensuring all information is kept up to date.
- Ensure that all HR matters are dealt with in accordance with Irish employment law
- Minimum 3 year’s HR experience.
- BA Degree Level qualified in HR / Bus Mgmt or equivalent.
- Broad generalist HR experience.
- Proven experience of successfully managing employee relations issues.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly confidential in nature, using sound judgement when dealing with queries
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders throughout the business.
- Providing a solution mind-set.
- Excellent understanding of employment law.
- Ability to work well and maintain relationships under pressure.
To apply for this role please submit your CV via word document or call 045-897733