HR / Recruitment Advisor - Permanent
Newbridge, Co. Kildare
The Role includes the following;
Manage the recruitment and onboarding process of our weekly paid workforce including
operatives, apprentices, internships and student recruitment programmes
• Support the Recruitment Business Partner with the wider recruitment process.
• Management of the HR Outlook drive, responding to employment applications, etc.
• Preparation of contracts of employment, tracking contracts and ensuring employee pack is filed
• Management of the sickness process for the weekly workforce
• Collate HR metrics required for pre-quals and surveys
• Process recruitment invoices for payment
• Undertake any reasonable duties requested of you
• Carry out all work in accordance with health and safety and any other legal requirements
• Ensure compliance with the Company policies and procedures
• Participate and engage fully in the Performance & Development Review process
Degree qualified in relevant field
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a recruitment role
• Previous experience of using LinkedIn as a recruiter essential
• Knowledge of recruiting on other social media platforms desirable.
• Experience of the Apprenticeship lifecycle desirable.
• Excellent administration and IT skills with a high proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel,
• Previous experience using Success Factors would be a distinct advantage.
• Good organisational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
• A team player with a collaborative approach to working with others.
Salary negotiable DOE
Bonus Up to a maximum of 8%
Pension 5%ER / 5%EE
Medical Allowance Up to €1,500 single person, up to €3,500 family cover
Professional Subscriptions 1 paid subscription per annum
Annual Leave 27 days annual leave per annum plus public holidays