HR & Payroll Specialist
Based in Co. Meath
My client based in Co. Meath is actively seeking a experienced HR & Payroll professional to join their organisation at the moment.
- Recruitment / exit interviews
- Managing employee files, including managing starters and leavers files
- Issue all contracts of employment, memos, amendments, handbook etc
- On boarding of new employees and induction training
- Manage long term absences / illness as required
- Dealing with return to work forms
- Provide support to management on HR procedures, recruitment, appraisal, disciplinary, investigations etc.
- Preparation and processing of weekly / monthly payroll
- Provision of up to date and accurate information on holidays to departmental managers
- Experience working in a HR department.
- Knowledge of processing payroll.
To apply for this role please submit your CV via word document.