Based in Westmeath
- Drive local HR activities.
- Support, assist and advise Managers and Supervisors in all aspects of the HR remit including
- Disciplinary and Grievance
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and job adverts; deciding on how best to advertise
- Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation; develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management and working conditions
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions.
- Coordinate special events such as employee recognition programs, employee activities, etc.
- Be a visible presence on the production floor.
- Manage HR administrative & transnational work processes, such as, leave management, HR systems, and record keeping.
- Participates in and supports all internal/external audits within the facility as necessary
- Degree in HRM (CIPD qualification)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Be able to multi-task and demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- An excellent understanding and experience of MS Office
- Previous HR experience within a manufacturing environment
- FMCG experience
- Experience on HR systems such as TMS preferred
To apply for this role please submit your CV via word document or call Grace on 045-897733.