Office based role
Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
- Recruitment and Induction - ownership and administration of the recruitment and induction process in line with Company policy
- Issuing contracts of employment and managing employee’s probationary review periods
- Performance Management - support the management team in all aspects of performance management.
- Absence Management - maintaining and monitoring absence records, managing long and short-term absences in line with Company policy.
- Update and maintain HR policies and procedures, including the Employee Handbook in line with current legislation. Develop and implement new policies as required and provide guidance and advice to management and staff on same
- Stay up to date on employment legislation and inform management about changes in legislation.
- Employee Relations - monitor all employee relations issues and facilitate management in dealing with ER issues appropriately and in line with current employment legislation. Guide and advise management on disciplinary and grievance issues whilst ensuring a fair hearing to all parties.
- Conduct investigations and disciplinary meetings as required.
- Training - conduct training needs analysis to ensure that the developmental needs of the Company are being addressed. Measure effectiveness of internal and external training programmes. Maintain records of appropriate training and arrange suitable training on request.
- Maintenance of all personnel files and records (soft and hard copy), ensuring all data is maintained on a timely basis, properly and in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- Generate and develop management reports (both standard and ad hoc reports) (e.g., headcount reports, CSO Employment Hours and Earnings, annual leave, absence, etc.)
- Designated Company Data Protection Officer – responsible for monitoring the Company’s compliance with data protection obligations.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- 3 rd Level qualification in HR or related discipline
- Ability to work with sensitive data with utmost professional confidentially.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative within specified guidelines or processes.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to deal appropriately with colleagues at all levels.
- Good verbal communication skills, including peer-to-peer office-based discussions, in-house presentations, handing challenging conversations on the phone and in person.
- Good business writing skills.
- Excellent organisation, planning and presentation skills.
- A team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work with a positive attitude
- Proficiency in other European languages
- Knowledge of the haulage and logistics industry
Salary: €35,000 - €45,000