Based in North Kildare
Initially a contract role with view to going permanent
Salary - DOE
- Act as the first point of contact for the HR Team to manage all employee relations
- Prepare and issue monthly management Information to the business and provide guidance to management on key performance indicators, HR statistics and other required data
- Drive learning and development initiatives focusing on development needs, training plans, employee development, retention, and succession plans
- Devise HR initiatives to support the development of people management practices and increase employee engagement
- Manage recruitment processes throughout the organisation and guide line managers on market trends and knowledge
- Provide HR operational support including, absence management updates, HR reports and internal and external audits as appropriate
- Assisting with recruitment and selection campaigns - including screening candidates, organising interviews and attending interviews
- Manage several HR projects such as their Graduate Recruitment programme and Summer Internship programme
- Management of sick leave policy implementation while ensure legal compliance and best practice across the organisation.
- Manage progressive discipline process, conduct disciplinary meetings
- Manage the HRIS System, previous experience with PeopleHR system or similar
- Coordinate the annual performance management process
- Coordinate annual employee competence review
- You must have 3-5 years HR experience within a generalist HR role.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Conflict management skills
- You must be able to demonstrate best practice in all HR principles and have a strong HR employment law understanding and awareness
- An understanding of main PC applications (MS office) is required and you will have excellent verbal, written and communication skills
To apply please submit your CV via word document.