HR Generalist (Maternity Cover)
12 month contract
Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
The role is a 12 month maternity cover with our client based in Dublin 15.
This role directly reports into the Head of HR. There is a company headcount of approximately 100 staff. This is a hands on HR role dealing with recruitment, employee relations, well-being, staff queries and managing the HR system.
The salary for this role is €45,000 - €55,000. There is hybrid working. There are two core days in the office, you may be required to go in a 3rd day depending on the needs of the business.
- Managing the day-to day duties of the HR Function.
- First point of contact for all HR related activities including recruitment, performance management, employee relations issues, employee engagement activities, policy development & maintain staff records.
- Manages a comprehensive end-to-end recruitment process including approval, advertising, selection, candidate communications, appointment and induction/onboarding of new starters and internal transfers.
- Controls and maintains HR database and employee files, ensuring information is accurate, efficiently, and confidentially maintained.
- Drives employee engagement and wellbeing initiatives in line with the KeepWell programme.
- Assists managers with employee development discussions and performance improvement plans where required.
- Supports, advises and where appropriate, leads Managers and colleagues on routine HR matters, legal requirements, and employers’ obligations.
- Supports managers on all disciplinary and grievance issues
- Manage the performance appraisal process, analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers.
- Minimum 5 years HR Generalist experience preferably in an FMCG environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & influencing skills
- Team player with an ability to build interpersonal relationships
- 3rd level / CIPD qualification
- Knowledge of Irish Employment Law legislation
- High degree of business awareness and commercially focused.
- Hold a full, clean driving license as you may be required to travel throughout Ireland on occasion.