Based in Dublin North
- First of contact for advice for management and employees on all HR operational activities.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures comply with current legislation.
- Provide Employee Relations and Employment Law Advice to Management.
- Support the Disciplinary & Grievance processes.
- Assist with the full recruitment process ensuring all aspects of the Recruitment and Selection process are complied with.
- Ensure that current and relevant job descriptions are in place for all roles across the Company.
- Ensure that all employees receive a comprehensive induction on joining.
- Co-ordinate the identification of training and development needs across the Company and ensure delivery of the appropriate training & development solutions.
- Accurate maintenance of all HRIS.
- Minimum of four years in a Generalist or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in delivering best practice HR solutions
- Strong and up to date understanding of Employment Legislation
To apply for this role please submit your CV via word or call Grace on