- Responsible for the Training Programme, including recruitment, organising training and development with external providers.
- Management of all HR Administration, HR reporting and HR systems
- Participate in the Recruitment and Selection Process including identifying /responding to recruitment needs, interviewing, and selecting high quality candidates, managing recruitment administration and the recruitment database.
- To support and facilitate the delivery of HR Projects in line with the needs of the business.
- Responsible for providing an effective and efficient HR administrative infrastructure, ensuring HR Operational Excellence standards are met at all times.
- To assist in the design and implementation of the Wellness Programme
- To provide ongoing day to day HR support to the HR Manager
- A business degree in HR or equivalent work experience
- CIPD qualification is also desirable.
- A minimum of 1 year’s HR generalist experience in a progressive HR environment with proven skills in most or all of the areas outlined above.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to establish collaborative working relationships across the organisation, combined with excellent oral and written (attention to detail) communication skills.
- Solutions oriented with strong employee relations skills/ experience and excellent knowledge of current employment legislation.
- Highly organized with strong project management and administration skills
- A self- starter, ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Office applications and preferably HR Database knowledge.