Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Hybrid working - 2 days on site
- Manage the recruitment processes in compliance with the company’s Recruitment Policy. Work with line managers to create appropriate job descriptions, adverts and interview processes. Update and manage all notice boards and recruitment forums.
- Assist the HR/ Payroll Assistant with the onboarding process (Contract, garda vetting, referencing and induction)
- Work with managers and the HR team to identify training needs and appropriate training solutions.
- Act as the first line of support for all line managers in relation to employee relations queries, delivering the highest level of support in adherence to employment law, company policy and best practice as advised by the HR Manager.
- Escalate all concerns around non-compliance to the HR Manager.
- Support management and employees through organisational change.
- Manage the full investigatory cycle (disciplinary/Grievance and B&H) including note taking and report writing.
- Participate in specific HR projects
- Create and update HR policies as required.
- Manage and maintain various KPI trackers
- Manage and maintain the HRIS
- Manage the full absence portfolio including weekly reporting.
- Produce weekly and monthly HR reports for Payroll.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the HR Manager
Knowledge (Education & Related Experience):
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Graduate CIPD status.
- At least 1 year of experience in a generalist role.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong IT skills.
- Previous experience of working with HR IT Systems.
- A self-starter who will evaluate processes and seek improvements.
- Ability to adapt to fast paced change.
- A desire to deliver an exceptional HR service.
- High level of organisational skills and ability to critically analyse and make decisions.
- Proven experience of delivering HR support in a dynamic environment.