€35,000 - €40,000
- Provide support for end to end recruitment & selection process.
- Assist in the onboarding and offboarding of new starters/leavers.
- Generating HR Metrics
- Manage & maintain new HRIS.
- Assist in grievance and disciplinary process.
- Maintain records and update accordingly.
- Assist in the roll-out/implementation of new HR projects & initiatives.
- Respond to various HR related queries from management/employees.
- Assist in creation & implementation of employee engagement strategies.
- Various facilities management duties including first point of contact regarding company residence issues.
- General HR administrative duties.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the HR Manager.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong IT skills.
- A self-starter who will evaluate processes and seek improvements.
- Ability to adapt to fast paced change.
- A desire to deliver an exceptional HR service.
- High level of organisational skills and ability to critically analyse and make decisions.
- Proven experience of delivering recruitment support in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- 2-3 years HR officer/generalist experience within a fast-paced organisation
- Third level Degree in HR
- Strong MS Office skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work load
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000 DOE
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- On-site parking