Based in Dublin City (Hybrid)
- Providing HR advice and support regarding employment law and best practice HR
- Development of employment contracts and policies in line with best practice and statutory requirements.
- Delivering end to end recruitment solutions that are professional and quality focused.
- Providing support across a range of employee relations matters as required.
- Supporting the delivery of a range of organisational development and learning and development projects as required.
- Delivering HR services on client sites.
- Assisting with business development activities including the development of tender documents, marketing campaigns and delivering successful client pitches.
- Contributing to the financial and commercial management of the unit including raising invoices, debtor management, WIP and budget management.
- The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- An appropriate third level qualification in a relevant business discipline;
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in a busy HR role;
- Public sector HR experience would be advantageous but not essential;
- Strong administrative and report writing skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability to foster trusted relationships with our clients, combined with strong commercial acumen and expertise;
- A good work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude and approach to work.