Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the Recruitment & Selection process for all employees (participating in interviews, reference checking, issuing of contracts and all new hire paperwork).
- Co-ordinate and participate in induction for new employees.
- Facilitate probation review and annual appraisal processes with management and staff.
- Ensure up to date policies and procedures for the company are maintained adhered to.
- Employee administration including maintenance of personnel files, company pension scheme etc.
- Provide general HR support to colleagues and management.
- Conducting exit interviews and analysing findings. Support management with HR/performance issues.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain ongoing communication with all stakeholders e.g. employees, Line Managers and the wider HR community.
- Overseeing all people practices ensuring they are all legally compliant.
- Be a source of support and knowledge for managers to deal with people in a fair and effective manner.
- Exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- Ad hoc HR tasks as and when required.
- Behave in a manner that supports and demonstrates Company values, Challenge, Sense of Urgency & Openness.
- Implement all measures associated with the management of employees In line with company policies & procedures.
- Work with the HR team to change business culture as per agreed company-wide initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 year of experience in the HR sector.
- CIPD Qualification desirable.
- Admirable experience in handling employee relations
- FMCG/Production experience an advantage
- High level of IT/Excel/Power Point and organisation administration skills in an FMCG Environment.
- Experience in the Live Food Operations sector preferable
Diploma or higher in relevant 3rd level food and/or equivalent management course
- Creates a climate in which people want to do their best as part of a cohesive, cooperative group effort.
- Promotes confidence and positive attitude through honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
- Builds and maintains relationships with others at all levels to develop mutually beneficial outcomes. Uses diplomacy, tact, and interpersonal skills to support others in reaching consensus.
- Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts and facts in a manner that will constructively persuade, convince, and influence others.
- Demonstrates effective use of listening and questioning skills while displaying openness to other people's ideas and thoughts.
- Effectively, fairly, and transparently manages all people, financial, and business resources in line with company goals, policies, and procedures.
- The ability to make informed, effective, and timely decisions in a manner that is both collaborative & empowering to employees and inclusive of internal and external customer needs.
- The ability to understand and consider the HR teams long-term vision and objectives when carrying out and overseeing week-to-week activities.
- Possesses the ability and desire to improve performance using creative, innovative, and quality-driven approaches. Develops and fosters a culture of continuous improvement.
- Communicates ideas and information in an engaging manner. Works co-operatively with others and builds relationships within and outside of the organisation.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise and deliver against deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to act on own initiative.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Logical and methodical thinker.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Flexible approach and keen to learn.
Salary: €38,000 - €40,000 depending on experience