Based in West Dublin
Currently fully remote but will go hybrid
- Offer HR advice and guidance across all aspects of HR
- HR coaching, building a strong community of Leaders and forging strong sustainable relationships that contributes a positive, measurable impact to the success and growth.
- Coach, mentor and lead your teams ensuring positive engagement with our employees, strong culture awareness and business growth.
- This role will be hands on working cross functionally with other departments and will include working with and supporting the operations team with payroll and recruitment.
- Work with the wider HR team to understand HR processes, policies and practices that could be leveraged at an enterprise level, seeking to pull best practices forward and implement more broadly.
- Work to create a seamless employee experience, along with Leaders, HR and other support functions.
- 3-4 years experience in HR.
- An ability to work in an agile way
- Courage to challenge our leaders and HR to make better decisions (but in a positive way!)
- Digital acumen, strong knowledge of HR and payroll systems and processes an advantage
- Excellent relationship building and communication
To apply please submit your CV via word.