Based in North Dublin
Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
- Develop and manage the reporting capability of the Group HR Function
- Engaging with in-country HR leaders across Europe to establish centralized reporting processes
- Produce accurate Global Employee Data as requested and to assist Group HR with delivery of various projects and targets
- Work with Senior Management and HR Leadership Teams to provide accurate employee data to enable review of Talent and Reward strategies
- Develop and deliver HR reports and analysis to the business on an on-going basis.
- Deliver up to date Org Charts as requested to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure the security and integrity of HR data, systems and policies
- Support, maintain and development of our E-Learning system. Assist in the implementation of future Compliance programs.
- Track KPIs from the compliance system and issue reports to local HR /management.
- Support training on the compliance systems and programs across the Group.
- Methodical detailed approach to work;
- Experience in building and managing relationships with wide range of stakeholders across multiple geographies;
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience of creating Senior Executive level analysis and presentations.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification;
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role, preferably within a centralized Group setting
- Advanced MS Excel skills / MS PowerPoint skills
- Previous experience with Data Analytics
To apply please submit your CV via word document.