HR Business Partner
Based in Westmeath
• Work as a trusted partner to your stakeholder group playing a key role in guiding, coaching and influencing leaders and managers.
• Deliver the People Agenda linked to business priorities ensuring it is brought to life and relevant to your stakeholder groups.
• Identify the talent needs to deliver the growth strategy – work with stakeholders to identify suitable attraction, retention and development strategies.
• Co -create innovative People interventions/solutions for issues effecting performance, retention, engagement and development of the people in your remit.
• Deploy our people programmes e.g. Performance & Reward, Talent Assessment, Team Effectiveness in a timely and professional manner.
• Deliver the people aspects of change programmes, working closely on elements such as communication planning to ensure that people are considered at each step of the programmes.
• Manage high risk employee relations issues to ensure that the business is guided appropriately.
• Interpret trends like attrition, engagement etc. and coach the business leaders on how to mitigate and respond to them.
• Collaborate and positively contribute to the People & Culture team to leverage experience/practices across the team and promote knowledge sharing.
• To assist on the development and implementation of strategies and policies.
• Role model our values and guiding principles while you lead, coach and develop the HR Advisor and People Administrator.
• Develop working relationships between colleagues encouraging collaborative teamwork cross functionally.
• Effectively partner with the business in establishing and overseeing day-to-day HR operations and the delivery and development of strategic HR initiatives.
- Passionate about positively impacting the people experience.
- Constantly looking at ways to work more effectively with a keen eye for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Impactful interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication.
- 1-2 years Business Partnering experience