HR Business Partner
Based in North Dublin
- HR service delivery, managing the HR team to deliver a quality and customer-focused HR service.
- Developing and overseeing performance management to support a high-performance culture.
- Designing and implementing an effective Reward and Remuneration strategy to support the strategic business objectives and promote us as an Employer of Choice.
- Providing a professional HR advisory service, advising on complex and sensitive people issues, equipping our managers to take appropriate action.
- Leading the business through complex change management and organisational design initiatives including TUPE transfers.
- Succession and workforce planning, from attracting talent, to successful onboarding and retention whilst promoting a great culture and workplace.
- Designing and implementing a learning and talent development programme including our approach to Apprenticeships, Graduates and Interns.
- Reviewing and assessing our HR systems to ensure we are utilising all available features and work practices efficiently.
- Managing, coaching and developing our small local HR team.
- Proven experience within a Senior HR Business Partner role.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent, or studying towards.
- Excellent knowledge of Irish Employment Law and HR best practice is essential. Knowledge of UK or other European employment legislation would also be advantageous.
To apply for this role please submit your CV via word or call Grace on 045-89773