HR Business Partner
Hybrid - 2 days working from home
- Partner with line management and the Head of HR to ensure that HR policies and practices are rolled out and implemented appropriately across the business to optimise business performance.
- Act as trusted consultant to line managers on all employee relations, grievance, and disciplinary issues by providing a professional and credible HR service.
- Build on and work closely with external support resources in the delivery of best practice HR processes and compliance.
- Measure and continually improve effectiveness of training and development initiatives.
- Ensure smooth operational practices for all HR initiatives and services by proactively resolving HR issues, thus accelerating the execution of the business strategy and objectives.
- Act as a key business partner to the designated teams and key stakeholders within the Business Unit to ensure business performance targets are met which includes advising on best practice, supporting the development and implementation of robust and appropriate people strategies and initiatives that deliver against current and future business requirements.
- Provide HR advice to Line Managers and employees throughout all stages of the employee life cycle, ensuring advice is legally compliant and in line with company policy & procedure.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle and co-ordinate on boarding and off boarding including induction, exit interviews, etc.
- Drive annual talent management activities and diverse engagement programmes.
- Enhance employee experience through HR initiatives that drive sustainable engagement and well-being in the workplace.
- Support business communication strategy that is transparent and positive for all colleagues, maintaining channels for bottom up and top down communications.
- Drive organisational and cultural change through effective use of organisational design and change management strategies and tools in conjunction with the Head of HR.
- Advise and mentor line management in the effective operation of the performance management process and contribute to the identification of appropriate development and skills training programmes.
- Build collaborative working relations across the HR teams in other Business Units to ensure adherence to best practice and consistency for people matters.
- Provide HR advisory service on disciplinary, grievance, employee relations issues.
- Support the implementation of Company-wide people initiatives within the business through communication, coaching and effective guidance of supervisors and line managers.
- Partner with the business management team in the roll out of HR and People projects as required, in support of the development of the business.
- Report on metrics across the business as required.
- Be an exemplar in demonstrating Leadership Standards and Behaviours for Success.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Honours Degree in HR, Business Studies or other related discipline is essential;
- 3-5 years’ experience;
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, coaching and communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships with all stakeholders;
- Strong working knowledge of employment law is required;
- Self-motivated & resilient with the capacity to work under pressure;
- Negotiation skills;
- Attention to detail
- A track record of delivery of outstanding business performance and results; Career evidence of excellence in Team-Working, Talent Management, Operation Excellence and Lean Principles & Personal Integrity
Additional Key Skills & Attributes:
- A dynamic individual who adapts well to change and can thrive in an organisation which is rapidly growing and evolving.
- A highly organised individual with ability to plan and organise own workload effectively for maximum impact and work flexibly around changing priorities as required.
- Abilty to execute directly at high quality and pace.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a positive solution focused mindset.
- Committed to their role, with a strong work ethic, and ambitious in building their future capability and career.
- A strong focus on innovations and trends and invests in their external network.
- Has strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to engage and develop relationships with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
- Is a self-starter who is driven and can work on own initiative.
- Is resilient and calm under pressure.
- Has sound judgement and objective logical decision-making skills.
- A team player, with exceptional interpersonal skills, and ability to influence.
- Has strong leadership potential and management skills, who will be a role model for the people and culture at the company.
- Willing to travel ad hoc if required.
Salary: €45,000 - €48,000
- 10% Annual Performance Bonus
- 21 days annual leave (goes up 1 day per year, max 5 days)
- 5% contributory pensions (after 6 months service)
- VHI (after 6 months service)
- Hybrid - 2 days working from home