HR Business Partner
Based in North Dublin
12 month maternity
- HR service delivery, managing the HR team to deliver a quality and customer-focused HR service.
- Developing and overseeing performance management to support a high-performance culture.
- Designing and implementing an effective Reward and Remuneration strategy to support the strategic business objectives and promote us as an Employer of Choice.
- Providing a professional HR advisory service, advising on complex and sensitive people issues, equipping our managers to take appropriate action.
- Leading the business through complex change management and organisational design initiatives including TUPE transfers.
- Succession and workforce planning, from attracting talent, to successful onboarding and retention whilst promoting a great culture and workplace.
- Designing and implementing a learning and talent development programme including our approach to Apprenticeships, Graduates and Interns.
- Reviewing and assessing our HR systems to ensure we are utilising all available features and work practices efficiently.
- Managing, coaching and developing our small local HR team.
- Proven experience within a Senior HR Business Partner role.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent, or studying towards.
- Previous experience within the Freight Forwarding, Logistics or Transport industry sectors would be advantageous.
- Experience within a complex, multi-disciplinary, matrix organisation operating across multiple sites would be advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of Irish Employment Law and HR best practice is essential. Knowledge of UK or other European employment legislation would also be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, communication, coaching, mentoring and influencing skills.
- Highly proactive with a strong sense of self-initiative.
- Sets and expects high standards of performance from HR and Operational teams.
For more information please submit your CV for this role.