Based in Kildare
· Manage end-to-end on-boarding process – including Induction
· Support the Organisation Performance Management Framework throughout the employee life cycle
· Management and administration of leave policies e.g. annual leave, sick leave, maternity/paternity, parental, force majeure, and unpaid leave
· Oversee recruitment process for operatives, to include, advertising via ATS system, job offers, reference checks and contract administration
· Process all leavers, including conducting exit interviews, analyse exit data, and produce summary reports and trending analysis
· Support management in all employee relation issues, adhering to best practice. Escalate serious incidents to HR Manager.
· Equip people managers to confidently manage, through the delivery of credible and reliable HR support.
· Maintenance of TMS system, to include registering new employees and file audits to maintain integrity of HR data.
· Provide an excellent HR advisory and administration service, delivering accurately and efficiently, often within strict or tight deadlines.
· Produce all HR documentation to the highest standard – e.g. salary certificates, promotion letters etc.
· Implement and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of employees across O’Brien Fine Foods
· Ensure HR reporting is complete in a timely and accurate manner, to include headcount, absenteeism and turnover analysis.
· Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication.
· Team focused and good at building relationships with stakeholders.
· Committed to continuous personal development.
· Ability to motivate, persuade, and influence the team
· Well organised individual with strong time management skills.
· Proactive and curious.
· High level of discretion and integrity.
· A high level of attention to detail and conscientiousness.
· Relevant degree or equivalent – CIPD or working towards same.
· Good Knowledge of employment legislation.