12 month contract
Mullingar - fully office based
Key Responsibilities (Stand-Alone role)
The HR Advisor will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Acts as first point of contact to employees within for the company
- Manage the day-to-day HR operations within the Business and work closely with Senior Management
- Provide accurate and efficient HR advice to Senior managers.
- Ensure data integrity according to GDPR.
- Manage incidents & procedures including Disciplinaries and Grievances.
- Ensure HR processes and policies are kept up to date and in line with legislation.
- Conduct induction and exit interviews and ensuring new employees follow the agreed induction plan.
- Issuing and updating Terms and Conditions of Employment and ensure a successful onboarding process.
- Work with Finance for preparation and processing of wages for Hourly Staff using our payroll System.
- To inform Finance of details of new employees together with all relevant information, relevant pay rates, hours of work and bank account details
- Implement, maintain and provide accurate and timely information for management reports, corporate filings and compliance needs
- Support Hr project and other tasks/projects as deemed appropriate by the Managing Director
Education and Experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Irish employment law.
- Experience dealing with grievance / disciplinary / redundancy
- Able to work with a number of different stakeholders and build strong working relationships
- Proven ability to work autonomously, good work ethic.
- Minimum of 2-3 years HR Generalist experience.
- 3rd level qualification in Human Resources or Business Degree and CIPD Qualified.
- Excellent Computer Skills (Microsoft Office).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidential, discreet, and diplomatic approach. Ability to work with confidential information
- Problem-solving mindset, shows ability to be flexible, respond positively to change and work effectively under pressure when dealing with conflicting priorities.