Based in Meath
€35,000 - €40,000
- To be a first point of contact for all employees on site to answer queries
- To advise and support managers with grievances, disciplinary actions, absence management and performance management cases on site.
- To coach managers with HR procedures and challenge any non-compliance.
- To build and maintain strong productive relationships with site managers
- Process all current, starters, leavers and change employee data on the system.
- Keep the weekly and monthly KPI logs up to date
- Maintain both manual and computerized records for all employees
- Delivering on Recruitment, Induction & On-boarding, employee terms and conditions of employment, benefits and related processes.
- Providing full support to the site management team across all company HR policies & processes that deliver the entire ‘employee lifecycle’.
- CIPD qualified.
- 4+ years experience in a busy HR role.
To apply please submit your CV via word.