Based in Kildare
Hybrid working role
Maternity leave cover for 9-12 months
- Manage end-to-end on-boarding process – including Induction
- Support the Organisation Performance Management Framework throughout the employee life cycle including: Probation, ER issues including grievance and disciplinary, general absence management.
- Management and administration of leave policies e.g. annual leave, sick leave, maternity/paternity, parental, force majeure, and unpaid leave
- Oversee recruitment process for operatives, to include, advertising via ATS system, job offers, reference checks and contract administration
- Process all leavers, including conducting exit interviews, analyse exit data, and produce summary reports and trending analysis
- Support management in all employee relation issues, adhering to best practice. Escalate serious incidents to HR Manager.
- Support the implementation & delivery of the people initiatives to deliver the people vision of making the company a safe place where people love to come to work.
- Our strategy focusing on Talent, Culture, Leadership and Organisational Effectiveness will provide opportunity for personal and professional development.
· Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication.
· Team focused and good at building relationships with stakeholders.
· Committed to continuous personal development.
· Ability to motivate, persuade, and influence the team
· Well organised individual with strong time management skills.
· Proactive and curious.
· High level of discretion and integrity.
· A high level of attention to detail and conscientiousness.
· Relevant degree or equivalent – CIPD or working towards same.
· Good Knowledge of employment legislation.