Based in North Dublin
Permanent role (remote working with a view to returning to the office at some point when safe)
My client is actively seeking to recruit a HR professional on a permanent basis. Experience in a busy HR Administrator role with payroll administration is a must.
- Payroll administration and monthly overtime, holiday, sick leave reports
- Processing benefit administration
- Compensation adjustment forms
- Employee letter requests, support for Visa applications, work permits etc.
- Administration of Health & Safety processes and procedures and training
- Back up support for global HR system, recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, employee engagement
- ·Employee social events
- ·Contributing to ad-hoc projects as necessary.
- Minimum 2 years HR experience – must include payroll admin.
- CIPD qualification / in process of gaining CIPD qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extremely organised and excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent team player and strong ability to work on own initiative, as well as in a small dedicated team
- Experience across Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) as well as a payroll system
To apply please submit your CV via word document.