Based in Co. Kilkenny
My client is looking for a HR Administrator with at least 6-12 months HR experience to join their organisation.
- Follow up with recruitment candidates including arranging interviews and administering PC tests.
- Managing the diaries of HR team.
- Update recruitment website ads.
- Scanning & managing all candidate information e.g. work history documentation, PSA licence, Safe pass etc.
- Onboarding coordination – details for Facebook, Safe pass courses, coordinate company induction, induction packs, announcements.
- Coordinate probation and performance reviews with Managers, reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Reporting – monthly recruitment, diversity & others as requested
- Managing employee files – archiving and setting up new candidates & employees
- Correspondence including contracts, confirmation of employment, employee queries.
- Coordinate probation and performance reviews with Managers reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Tracking long term sick leave, maternity leave, back to work allowances etc.
- Coordination of exit interviews
- Assist and provide support for HR benefits processes and administration.
- Assist with HR projects as required.
- Support company and office events.
- Minimum of 6-12 months experience in a similar HR role
- Problem solving and solution orientated
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Data Management Experience
To apply for this role please submit your CV via word document or call Grace on 045-897733