Based in Kildare
- Maintenance of HR files ensuring accuracy of all documentation
- Administration of HR system including new hire set up and maintenance of all personal details, absences
- Provide system admin support to HR in other countries, and to Managers / Team Leads in their absence
- Managing and administrating existing performance management programme
- Overseeing and administrating overtime and absence reports to the finance department in line with payroll deadlines
- Support in scheduling training and development events and activities
- Health and Safety administration support
- Managing the internal database with updating leavers, documentation and adding new colleagues.
- Processing benefit administration including travel pass, cycle to work scheme, employee letter requests, support for Visa applications etc.
- 1-2 years HR experience
- Must have experience in employment law, HR processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to exercise good judgement
- Experience across Microsoft Office as well as a HR system
- Extremely organised and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent team player and strong ability to work on own initiative, as well as in a small dedicated team
To apply for this role please submit your CV via word or call Grace on 045-897733.