Based in North Dublin
€30,000 - €35,000
- Delivery of the HR strategy.
- Work with the business to ensure that recruitment processes fully support business objectives
- Ensure approval to recruit has been given, place job adverts, organizing and attending interviews, providing feedback, support the offer process, track hires against budget.
- Planning and conducting new employee inductions and orientations.
- Responding to all HR related employee inquiries.
- Work with key business stakeholders to ensure HR policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Support & deliver HR administration including employment contracts, addendums, terminations & maintaining complete personnel files/records.
- Administering all benefit and compensation processes, including payroll
- Assist the Senior HRBP with the management of ER cases including grievances, dignity at work, PIP's and disciplinary cases in a timely manner.
- Maintaining department records and reports through our HR system and on employee personal files.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, best HR practice and employment legislation.
- Assist managers with and manage the process of our annual performance review and goal setting process.
- Keeping abreast of HR related legislation to maintain legal HR compliance for the company.
- Assist in the delivery of HR projects as required.
- Manage, facilitate, arrange and conduct trainings and Learning and Development activities across Ireland, including the maintenance of training records in LMS.
- Reinforce the Aramex Values in all activities and dealings
- Maintain a professional and customer-focused approach, with excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ensure confidentiality and protection of sensitive data.
- Communicate HR and business-related updates effectively and in a timely manner.
- Lead and drive employee reward & recognition programs
- Support and lead the operational teams in the delivery of HR policy and process – absence management, holiday requests, performance management etc.
- Ability to maintain a high level of flexibility to support HR team in providing a consistent service
- Ability to keep up to date with legislation and practices within the industry and take responsibility for own development.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working within a dynamic & remote team
- Track record in building relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience working with HR systems
- Experience supporting global HR projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in a very fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage a high volume of work and multiple tasks