Based in North Wicklow
€35,000 - €40,000
- Provide a quality administrative service to business Customers in order to deliver a value added HR management service
- Support HR Manager, business Managers and employees with HR policy, procedures and general HR queries.
- Oversee the processing of purchase orders and invoices for the HR team
- Oversee the administration of the Change of Status process ensuring the recording of personnel profile data changes on HR management systems electronic & manual.
- Manage personnel data around new joiners and leavers.
- Coordinate medical referrals and assessments and associated administration and directions.
- Coordinate, administer (calculate, file & report) and issue personnel changes, updates, and compensation and benefit data through staff direction to Payroll Department.
- Develop and maintain management and analytics reporting for the Business e.g. absence management, headcount data reports etc.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of HRIS and in the simplification and improvement of its work flows processes.
- Administer all statutory & regulatory HR reporting requirements.
- Support the HR Specialist across recruitment process i.e. post advertisements on internal and external job boards, schedule interviews, issue and control relevant recruitment documentation.
- Complete early screening assessments.
- Prepare and issue contracts of employment and change of personnel status documentation.
- Act as administrator for the HR Sharepoint Site.
- Support the Performance Management and Employee Development (Appraisd) process.
- Coordinate HR content for HR news site.
- 2+ years experience in a previous HR Role
- Expert knowledge of Employment Legislation and best practice
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent MS Skills