Based in Naas (Remote working)
Permanent & Full Time
Salary: €28,000 - €30,000
- New Starts, Leavers, Contractual Amendments etc Create and send the new start pack to all colleagues which includes offer letter, contract of employment etc.
- Ensure all new starters have a smooth transition with all onboarding using a check in platform
- Processing of colleagues leaving is completed in a timely and accurate way
- Produce and send out all relevant letters to reflect contractual changes including maternity and paternity letters etc
- Absence Management Collation and submission of monthly sickness absence reports for payroll to ensure correct payments are processed.
- Sickness tracking: receiving and uploading of documentation including self certificates etc
- Sending documentation to company doctor or health management, booking appointments - ensuring the appropriate letters are sent to colleagues. producing letters to colleagues
- Reporting & Administration
- Managing HR mailbox, responding in a timely manner to all HR queries requests
- Completing exit interviews Identifying any issues or concerns and completing a 6 month analysis
- Ensuring filing is up-to-date to meet with all audit requirements
- Recruitment Liaising with the Recruitment Coordinator and assisting in the recruitment process
- Must have experience within HR Administration
- Good engaging and interaction skills coupled with an ability to get on and get things done
- Excellent communication and influencing skills coupled with a forward-thinking approach
To apply for this position please submit your CV via word document.