Naas, Co. Kildare
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination of all employee on-boarding and induction.
- Partner with HR executive and management in the implementation and execution of new recruitment initiatives for administrative staff
- Tracking and analysing the attendance system working closely with management team to track annual, sick, and other leave accurately and effectively
- Performance management and employee development assistance across the Company.
- Updating of the company data base (CRM).
- Assist in the development and implementation of guidelines and policies internationally.
- Collaboration and advising on all HR projects and initiatives.
- Perform human resource administration duties across the department and other relevant responsibilities as required
- Proactively and positively participate in various companywide projects as part of the HR team
- Supporting reception cover when required.
- 2 years Human Resource related experience in a busy fast paced organisation with an understanding of Human Resources functional areas and practices desirable
- A recognised and relevant qualification with the desire to progress in a dynamic environment.
- CIPD qualified would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly, and progressively take on new responsibility
- Must have excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation skills and good attention to detail required
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work on own initiative yet take direction as required and consult where appropriate.
- Flexibility and adaptability in terms of tasks and time.
Salary: €30,000 - €38,000 depending on experience