Group Financial Accountant-Dublin 12 HYBRID**
Due to an increased level of Group Compliance work, we are looking for an experienced, motivated, proactive professional who will be responsible for the Financial Accounting requirements for all Group Companies and all related reporting. This role will also involve the preparation of quarterly management accounts for various group entities and reporting of same as well as Finance projects within the Group as they arise.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will form an important part of our Finance Department and work closely with the Financial Controllers of other Group companies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• The preparation of the Group annual statutory consolidated accounts.
• Manage the Group audit process and related Board Reporting including liaising with Auditors and Tax advisors.
• The implementation of a standardized Group reporting process for all Group entities for both annual and quarterly reporting.
• The preparation of the quarterly management accounts of a number of entities, together with all of the ancillary reporting, reconciliations and controls.
• Responsibility for ensuring compliance with the relevant accounting standards, tax laws and regulatory requirements.
• Preparation of annual Group forecast including all trading entities.
• In addition, you will be encouraged to propose and oversee the implementation of improvements in systems.
• Finally, ad hoc projects will arise around the Group that will be part of this role.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• A qualified accountant with an audit background and excellent IT skills.
• Post qualification experience in an accounts preparation and reporting role in industry or practice is desirable.
• You will have experience in the completion of consolidated accounts across multiple jurisdictions and in multiple currencies.
• Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal). Ability to work with local Financial Controllers in implementing a clear annual reporting process will be crucial.
• Excellent planning and organising skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule and work within agreed timescales.
• Maintaining and improving a strong and well-established reporting and control environment.