Graduate / Trainee Accountant
Naas - Permanent
Salary: €20-25K + Educational Assistance
Start Date: November 2021
My client is seeking to appoint a Graduate / Trainee Accountant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be trained up in all areas of finance and will have the support of the finance team and Financial Controller.
Educational support will be provided where the candidate wishes to pursue their professional exams.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with month end accounts
- Assisting with year-end Audits
- General ad hoc finance duties
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in business/accountancy
- Currently studying or registered for a Professional accountancy qualification: ACCA, CIMA, IATI
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & Windows
- Numeric skills –a strong aptitude for reviewing, assessing and coherently presenting financial information
- An aptitude for hard-work
- Ability to work under pressure within a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Self-motivated individual with drive, enthusiasm and commitment
- Excellent organisational, analytical and time management skills
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410