Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a GDPR Executive in Co. Waterford. This is a permanent, full time role. Remote working available.
- Engage with the wider team to understand personal data flows and usage;
- Keep up to date on relevant legislation and changes in the data privacy environment;
- Ensure relevant employees maintain appropriate and up to date knowledge on data protection regulations;
- Support employees in relation to data protection related queries;
- Co-ordinate all data protection activity to ensure compliance with data protection regulations including GDPR;
- Maintain the Data Protection Risk Register and companies record of processing activities;
- Regularly review and update policies and procedures;
- Build and manage effective relationships with management and staff in the key business units that manage personal data;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Data Protection Framework
- Support the investigation of data protection related complaints and enquiries, including Data Breaches;
- Manage the Data Security Breach Reporting process, including logging, analysing and supporting the reporting to the Data Protection Commission;
- Support the actioning of Data Subject Access requests;
- Support the undertaking of Data Protection Impact Assessments;
- Ensure data processing agreements are in place with third parties handling personal data;
- Monitor performance and conduct internal audits to ensure compliance and address potential issues;
- Deliver the key performance indicators as determined by the company;
- Regularly report information and progress on compliance with GDPR and other legal matters to the relevant Senior Management Team member
- Update relevant training material for the business around GDPR legislation and best practice.
- Previous experience in a similar role required.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Organisation skills
Please submit your CV to us via Word Format