Principal Objective of Position: To be the key finance business partner supporting all reporting, analysis and financial project work for the Ireland corporate business.
- Responsibility for all BU reporting to ACT.
- Coordinate delivery of local management reporting and Business Review packs.
- Coordinate forecast & budget planning process and consolidation of the total business plan.
- Deliver annual budget presentation.
- Business Partner for all overheads (excluding retail sites and retail management).
- Analyse and drive cost efficiencies across all corporate costs.
- Responsibility for non-retail CAPEX.
- Champion of new systems impacting reporting of financial performance.
- Project work as and when required.
- Third level degree in finance/accounting/business discipline.
- Professional accounting qualification.
- 3-5 years of experience in a finance role.
- Strong IT skills with intermediate to advanced Excel.
- Customer focus & results oriented.
- Team orientated with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Good time management with the ability to manage competing priorities and deliver on agreed deadlines.
- Strong commercial business acumen.
Bonus, Pension, VHI, parking, gym membership, share schemes etc