- Direct and oversee all key sales invoicing to cash collection processes including invoicing, credit management, debt recovery, customer balance collections, month end close, reporting and analysis.
- Lead, manage and develop the Accounts Receivable and Cash Management staff reporting to the Financial Operations Accountant (AR).
- Develop and maintain all requisite policy and procedure documentation and robust controls for both Accounts Receivable and Cash Management in line with best practice.
- Ensure tax compliance.
- Deliver optimum service levels through demand management and service management processes.
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualified
- Minimum of 3 years experience leading and managing a team
- Detailed knowledge of best practice accounts receivable operations