Financial Accountant - Permanent
• Preparation of accurate, monthly management accounts.
• Maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
• Guiding and developing other members of the finance team function.
• Facilitating audits.
• Maintain a good communication with and facilitate financial institutions and third parties.
• Liaising with external auditors for the annual audit of the financial statements.
• Preparation and filing of various statutory returns.
Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
• Tax Qualification (CTA, CTC) a distinct advantage but not necessary.
• Proficient at operating accounting software packages / ERP systems. Previous experience with Evolution M by Integrity Software would be an advantage.
• Competent at using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• The preferred candidate would ideally have a good mixture of practice and industry experience. Candidates coming directly from practice will be considered but only where they have good overall knowledge of all aspects of accounting, audit and tax.
• High level of delivery and work completion, strong analytically showing sound judgement, being able to work under pressure and meet deadlines as required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written with an ability to convey technical information in a user-friendly manner.
• Strong desire for continuous learning and development.