Financial Accountant - Dublin 24 Permanent
To start as soon as possible*****
Report to : Senior Finance Manager
|· Managing key aspects of the P&L and Balance Sheet
· Ensuring SOX controls are maintained over these areas
· Balance Sheet Reconciliations are completed
· Preparation and reporting of Monthly results to US Head office
· Preparation of monthly reports for local management
· Liaising with local SSC team on relevant issues
· Other ad hoc requests
|· Zero SOX deficiencies
· Accurate and timely monthly reporting
· No differences on balance sheet controls
· No adverse reporting on i/c elimination reports
· No adverse audit findings
|· Senior Manager, Finance
· SSC & Dublin Finance team
· Supply Chain, Legal and Quality Team Dublin
· Corporate Reporting team in the US
As a Financial Accountant, the person will be responsible for key financial processes within the organisation. Emphasis will be on the monthly close process, ensuring timely and accurate submissions to Head office. In addition the person will have responsibility for key SOX controls, the emphasis will be on establishing and maintaining tight controls within the areas of responsibility.
As a member of staff the person will also liaise with Corporate Head office, presenting and explaining results. To this end the individual will need to gain very quickly an understanding of the business and how it operates.
Due to the structure of the organisation the person will also have total responsibility for other smaller entities, full Profit & loss and balance sheet responsibility.
The person appointed will need to have initiative and drive to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Excellent communication skills and an ability to work well within a small team are essential.
Professional Accounting Qualification
Good working knowledge of accounting software packages required – Peoplesoft, SAP, HFM
Advanced Excel skills
Benefits – Bonus, health insurance, pension