Senior Financial Accountant
Permanent Role - Based in Dublin 12
Preparation of management accounts.
• Preparation of journals and all account reconciliations to support the management accounts.
• Preparation of management account analyses and appropriate analytical review/analyses.
• Review of management accounts with Finance Director.
• Dealing with other management reporting requirements.
• Liaise with external statutory auditors, preparation of appropriate audit file, addressing queries arising.
• Overseeing of VAT and Payroll tax compliance obligations.
• Overseeing of payroll administration.
• Forecasting and budgeting.
• Maintaining the company’s financial systems and processes to support current business and future growth.
• Providing all aspects of support and making recommendations to the Finance Director.
Fully qualified member of a recognised professional accountancy body.
Technically strong and up to date.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Ability to handle pressures of strict cost/time parameters and deadlines.
• Committed to good corporate governance.
• Computer literate across MS Office suite and equivalent accounting software.
• Good communication skills
• Good problem solving skills.
• Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
• 10% bonus
• Annual leave – 24 days per annum
• Life Assurance
• Pension (available after probation completion)
• Healthcare Allowance (available after probation completion)