Qualified Accountant - Permanent, KILDARE
This is a very varied role and will give the successful candidate exposure to a large variety of Finance tasks within a busy Finance Department.
- Responsible for the oversight of the completion of monthly debtor statements totalling approximately 25k transactions. This responsibility will also encompass the daily review of debtor’s balances including follow-up calls to chase outstanding payments.
- Responsible for and the main point of contact for all EDI related issues, including the onboarding of new suppliers onto the platform. This is an important strategic project for the Group, enabling us to streamline our invoicing process and become a paperless environment.
- Assist and prepare all statutory returns including VAT- ROI & UK, Waste Management, CRO and CSO returns along with associated reconciliations.
- Posting of monthly journals to the nominal ledger and preparation of expense analysis/ bank reconciliations.
- Assist the Finance Manager with a large variety of Finance tasks within the department. These tasks can cover a range of items from insurance to taxation.
- Heavily involved in the ongoing negotiation and maintenance of a large number of supplier deals for our extensive Goods Not For Resale (GNFR) cost reduction programme across the Group. This also involves close co-ordination between Group Head Office and our nationwide members enabling them to reduce their overhead business costs.
- Monthly bank reconciliations and month-end reporting.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register.
- Heavily involved in the year end audit and the preparation of our year end audit file.
- Will be involved in the implementation of new company-wide ERP system- SAP Business One. This is a crucial and extremely important project for the Group.
- Extensive monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly management reporting- including Sales Analysis / Purchases Analysis to cover our 500 Group suppliers and 100 Group members using DIVER reporting tool.
will offer hybrid (1 day per week) after probation
Permanent Health Insurance
will lpay gym membership
20 days annual leave