Finance Expenses Administrator
Parkwest, Dublin 12 - Permanent
Salary: €30,000 - €37,000
Hybrid Working Model
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Finance Expenses Administrator on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
Previous experience of processing expenses would be a distinct advantage
Hybrid working will kick in once training has been completed.
- Process expenses in keeping with the company’s set policy and payment deadlines.
- Create report data and information regarding expenses and travel expenditure.
- Generation of Sales invoices in line with the financial reporting calendar.
- Review Sales invoices to ensure adherence to contractual terms as specified on the customer contract.
- Produce accurate, effective and timely weekly and monthly reports for the credit control function.
- Progress and pay employees on receiving and verifying expense claims/ reports and requests for advances; preparing on-line payment and/cheques when required
- Verify and charge expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries at all times while working closely with the broader finance team to ensure accuracy.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Supports and champions for process and systems improvement for travel and expenses processing
- Administers all ad hoc queries regarding travel and expenses policies, provide guidance on best practice to employees and ensure confidentiality in line with Organisational values.
- Execute on general administrative support to the finance team, achieve accounting and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience working in a related role
- Previous experience of expenses processing and tracking, this could be from working in an Accounts/Finance Administration role.
- Previous experience using some form of expenses processing software would be preferred.
- A good understanding of business expenses processes and policies.
- Knowledge of travel and subsistence allowances and thresholds
- Excellent IT skills in particular with Excel (to include pivot tables)
- Confident and able to communicate with colleagues of all levels across the business.
- Query and relationship management skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple requests and tasks with attention to detail
- Analysing Information skills
- Data Entry and Numeracy Skills
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410