Report to: Finance Director
Permanent - Office based North Co Dublin
This position reports to the Finance Director and is based at our Dublin facility. This is an excellent opportunity to build on your career, by becoming an integral part of our finance team.
· Prepares the monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts to facilitate strategic business planning
· Designs and delivers Key Performance Indicators to support a continuous improvement culture
· Articulates and provides insights into business performance
· Business partners with senior management and board members
· Leads the financial elements of Energy and Quality Audit management
· Monitors and applies relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
· Conducts regular evaluation of organisational structures and the governance framework
· Negotiates and achieves cost savings
· Participates in financial projects e.g. dividend policy, corporation tax compliance and review of financial accounts
· Collaborates cross functionally and provides support with ad hoc value add initiatives
|Ideally, you will have trained with a medium or large accountancy practice and have obtained good financial accounting experience, some of this may be audit based.
You will have transitioned to industry and obtained a minimum of 4 years-experience. It would be advantageous if this included working in a manufacturing environment where product costing was an element of the company’s processes. It would be expected that budgetary/ forecasting, treasury management and KPI reporting expertise would have been obtained.
It is hoped this candidate would progress within the business and, as such, you will be an ambitious person willing and able to work to a high level
Accountancy qualification, ACCA, CPA, ACA or CIMA
· At least 4 years industry experience
· Management accounting experience obtained
· Very high level of proficiency with MS Excel and Word
· Experience working in industry/ job costing environment
· Strong relationship and stakeholder management experience
· Highly organised and exceptional time management
· Able to analyse and interpret financial and non-financial data
· Ability to work on own initiative and see ‘the bigger picture’
· Ability to communicate clearly and be a team member