inance Business Partner
Salary: €50,000 - €55,000
1 year Fixed Term Contract
This role is responsible for developing strong business partnering relationships at all levels to
support, review and challenge financial performance on an ongoing basis.
The role will deliver strategic business planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling, analysis and reporting
to support key decisions and the achievement of the Division’s strategic growth objectives.
Financial Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
• Co-ordinate the development of strategic plans, budgets and forecasts.
• Deliver supporting analysis for forecasts and budgets for assigned areas throughout
• Promote cost awareness, saving opportunities and a continuous improvement culture
throughout the business.
• Support and challenge the business in delivering financial plans.
• Build strong working relationships within assigned business areas of responsibility and
create a business partnership, providing active support, financial modelling, financial
analysis and reporting to drive the delivery of strong business performance.
• Create and present regular analysis in a clear, concise manner which includes robust
variance analysis and key metric reports.
• Develop regular reporting and analysis for business areas, including variance analysis
and key metric reports that support strategic and operational decision making.
• Work with the Finance team to ensure timely, accurate reporting and analysis of
business performance against budget/forecast.
• Prepare budgets and forecasts, and report on working capital movements for assigned
• Prepare quarterly general ledger account reconciliations, and process monthly journals
for assigned business areas.
Desired Technical/Professional Competencies:
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with 2+ years post qualification experience
• Experience in a management accounting / finance business partner role
• Excellent business and commercial acumen/skills
• Strong financial modelling, analytical, technical and process management skills
• Strong ability to work cross functionally