Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant / Administrator in West Dublin.
This is a permanent role.
Fully office based
- Assists the Managing Director with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the Senior Management Team.
- Drafts reports, letters, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Serves as the MD’s administrative liaison; arranging hotel accommodations; processing travel reimbursement requests; and compiling, assembling, and distributing materials.
- Maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the MD’s agenda.
- Relevant previous experience required