Employee Relations Specialist
12 month fixed term contract
€60,000 - €65,000
My client is looking for an experienced Employee Relations Specialist to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
This vital role works closely with HR teams based in Ireland, United Kingdom, Europe, and Malaysia. The ER Specialist will ensure all information and guidance is up to date, relevant and accessible to all Employees and People Managers, by recommending legislative and statutory updates to existing Knowledge base articles.
The role will require candidates to have knowledge of Time and Attendance systems (e.g., Kronos) as well as in depth knowledge of Case Management practices.
- Management of key projects from start to finish, both statutory and legal update requirements and company transformation / change programmes.
- Acting as second point of escalation for any complex stakeholder issues, where guidance or the benefit of deeper experience is required and ensuring that all issues are dealt with in a prompt, professional and efficient manner.
- Managing the formal case cycle in the most complex or large-scale cases with legal implications and coordinate the case management process using the required technology and methods of communication, looking for opportunities to resolve the matter informally, where appropriate.
- Co-ordinating and delivering training and development to People Managers to coach and upskill them, enabling them to appropriately manage and develop their people and build high performing teams that deliver.
- Ensuring a positive experience for all Employees and People Managers.
- Providing evidence-based advice and guidance to People Managers on emerging trends and patterns in their respective business area and among their team members and supporting them to address people challenges on the horizon. This may include such areas as sickness and absence trends, rising cases of disciplinary or grievance, industry wide or external developments or factors etc.
- Ensuring high quality collaboration with all other Specialist / Service Centre teams to ensure alignment and consistency of services delivered.
- Owning your own workload through the analysis of current case load, identifying trends and undertaking improvement action.
- Working with leaders across the GBSC and business HR to deliver and improve SLAs and performance, thereby demonstrating added value to the business.
- Strong relevant experience in a similar role, Bachelor’s Degree, HR qualification (CIPD or equivalent) is an essential requirement.
- Strong knowledge of Employment Law & GDPR is an essential requirement.
- Knowledge of Time and Attendance systems (e.g., Kronos) to extract data, study working trends and patterns and support with workforce scheduling
- In depth knowledge of Case Management practices. (Previous experience with ServiceNow or similar would be an advantage.)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage cases, oversee multiple workloads and resolve complex multi-step processes.
- Advanced reporting and analytical skills to work proactively to address rising trends and areas of interest, query and concern.
- Previous experience with SAP SuccessFactors HRIS and ServiceNow HR Service Delivery suite would be a significant advantage
- Additional European language would be beneficial but not essential.
Salary: €60,000 - €65,000