Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Digital Marketing Executive.
This is a permanent, full time role.
Hybrid working options after training is completed
€40,000 - €45,000 DOE plus benefits
- The E-Commerce Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the smooth changeover of all brand and tactical campaigns across the online site and on app.
- The E-Commerce Digital Marketing Executive will lead the development of an annual product promotional plan for the E-Commerce channel by working with the buying team to define suitable products for E-Commerce
- He/she will confirm all brand promotions with the Trading Director
- He/she will define listing requirements and standards, brief our Buying team and our suppliers, and approve all listings in all cases.
- The E-Commerce Digital Marketing Executive is also a key support point of contact for daily issues as they arise and resolving them with the E-Commerce Manager.
- He/she will work closely with the Senior Brand Manager to ensure all are aware of commitments suppliers make.
- The E-Commerce Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for engaging with suppliers to create appropriate brand rooms on the site to drive key brand performance.
- Briefing in social media executive on content & schedule of social media. Sending on required assets, product info and links.
- The E-Commerce Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for engaging with third party vendors in relation to promos and monthly campaigns.
- He/she will also be responsible for organising brand campaign assets for and briefing them on the campaigns.
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• Experience with the Magento platform and or similar preferable.
• Understanding and experience in UX, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics and Website Content Management.
• Knowledge of SEO.
• Experience using MS Excel to a proficient standard.
• Knowledge of Klaviyo, photoshop/illustrator & Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be an advantage.
• Analytical, ability to use data to inform decisions.