Data Management contract role - Dublin 11
The successful candidate will need to have a strong Data Management background. Experience in a high volume of data (customer, supplier, items and pricing), strong analytical skills and the ability to meet and exceed daily KPI targets. The environment is fast-paced so we require somebody to hit the ground running. The main job role responsibility will be to manage supplier creation and maintenance activities on the company system.
- Create and maintain commercial data within the Oracle system.
- Action all email activity in team inbox.
- Provides root cause analysis on daily process issues and queries.
- Liaise with SBUs and internal customers (e.g. CX, OTC, Distribution Ops etc) and support teams to ensure that Service Level Agreement is met.
- Maintain data and processes in response to changes in structural or operational business requirements.
- Ensure that data is processed efficiently, on time and correct the first time.
- Regular correspondence with stakeholders to ensure best practices are implemented.
- Adherence to all DM audit requirements.
- Remedy Ticket Support- work with Support teams to provide resolution on system and data issues.
- Assist in the preparation of regular and ad-hoc management reports for all master commercial data.
- Maintain detailed work instruction procedures.
- Ensure metrics are recorded daily.
- Supports and drives DM strategy and productivity.
- Must have demonstrable experience working within an ERP system.
- Oracle experienced preferred.
- Strong knowledge of data masters in an ERP background.
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Strong data management experience – experience in high volume processing environment.
- Target driven.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter -Ability to work off own initiative.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, MS office).