Customer Supply Chain Coordinator
Salary: €35,000 - €37,000
Responsibilities of the role:
- Build Long Term & Short Term Forecasting, using sales history and future base sales & promotion sales.
- Trade Planning : Codes Management
- Weekly Retail Orders
- NPD & Change Tracker
- Management & reporting Customer KPIs – Service Levels , ATP, DOT
- Cross Docking Coordination
- Weekly reporting to support and move Accounts forward in the business.
Key competencies are:
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently.
The successful candidate must have:
- Degree in a relevant discipline within Supply Chain
- At least 2-3 year experience working with FMCG, ideally within the fresh food sector.
- Strong administrative skills and experience of working in the food industry would be an advantage
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Efficient planning, time management and organisation skills.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft office applications with particular focus on EXCEL.
- Ability to multitask and be flexible in line with business demands.
- Must be able to travel with work as and when required. (note 4 days per week in Louth, 1 day per week in South Dublin).
Please Submit CV in Word Format.