Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Manager in Co. Dublin. This is a permanent, full time role.
Fully office based
• Managing day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
• Responding to customer service issues in a timely manner.
• Creating effective customer service procedures, policies and standards
• Delivering on our agreed customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Build relationships with assigned customers and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
• Perform initial on-boarding of accounts with customers alongside our Customer Service Representatives, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime
• Become an expert in the way the company operates and educate customers on the use and benefits of our services
• Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Business Development and Senior Management
• Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
• Liaise with technical support, accounting and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction
• Achieve/exceed target KPIs in line with company strategy.
• Excellent IT Skills and problem-solving abilities
• A strong willingness to learn
• Be self-driven, proactive, and autonomous
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work individually and collaboratively with a team to solve problems
• Ability to understand problems from the customers perspective
• Empathy and emotional intelligence
• Relationship-building skills
• Project management abilities
• Analytical and critical thinking