Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Customer Service / Administration Assistant in Co. Kildare.
This is a permanent, full time role. The position is temporarily remote.
- First point of contact for any new or existing customers
- Look after all post
- Prepare and distribute work instructions to the service team
- Attendance at the operational team meetings.
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email, and general correspondence in a timely manner
- Covering for work colleagues who are absent from work eg. holidays, sickness etc.
- Ensure compliance with set ISO procedures.
- General office duties.
- Logging calls to appropriate sales/service/credit control divisions.
- Liaising with service controllers to update and close out service complaints sheets on a daily basis.
- Preparing reports when required in a clear and concise manner, containing all relevant information where appropriate. Close off any issues relating to service or sales at the end of each day.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MSOffice Suite
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and excellent administration, communication, and organisation skill
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as well as having the ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work using own initiative with strong multitasking capabilities